Welcome to NF Central Plains
Neurofibromatosis, Inc. Central Plains is a nonprofit organization founded in 1989 to provide information and support to people with neurofibromatosis (NF), their families and anyone interested in the disorder. We remain dedicated to NF families and the professionals who provide services for them. We serve those who live in Kansas, Western Missouri, Oklahoma, Nebraska, and Colorado.
There are many ways you can get involved!
- Join our e-mail list! We'll keep you updated about events that are going on in your area and all the latest news regarding neurofibromatosis (NF).
- Like us on Facebook! We put our events on facebook and other information about what's going on in the community of NF.
- Check out our blog. We post videos, stories about people who have NF, ways to get involved, and the latest research.
- Take a look at all the upcoming events! There are events all over the midwest for raising money and awareness about NF.
- Want to help out but can't be involved in another way? Make a donation to NF Central Plains!.